Wednesday 6 January 2010

A quick update!

I log and review all my books over at Librarything.com (also under the name Magemanda) and I think it's about time I popped them all on here as well to bring me bang up to date!

I managed to read 95 books through 2009 and reviewed them all, so expect to see a quick flurry of posts as I get the rest of them on this blog.

My resolution through 2010 is to keep this blog up-to-date with my reviews as they happen, rather than using Librarything exclusively.

I also intend to complete the Buffy and West Wing rewatches, since I have a backlog of other series I wish to watch (including Chuck, Dollhouse, True Blood, Desperate Housewives, House, Mad Men, The Wire, Battlestar Gallactica....... okay, there are WAY too many decent programmes being made now and put out in the recent past. We are really spoilt for choice these days!)

Basically, look out for much more activity on this blog as we head into 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment