Tuesday 6 September 2011

YouTube Interview with Maria Dahvana Headley - author of Queen of Kings

A little while ago I was contacted by Ben Willis, one of the fabulously hardworking peeps over at Transworld, and he asked if I wanted to submit some questions to Maria Dahvana Headley to be used for an interview. Did I! I am utterly desperate to get to Queen of Kings - it is hovering near the top of my 'must-be-reviewed' pile. I've seen some stunning reviews of this book, including this one, and that only makes me more keen. So I said yes. And today Ben directed my gaze to this here YouTube clip of the questions I asked, beautifully presented within shots from the book trailer that has been favourably looked upon. Maria Dahvana Headley is very beautiful, clearly very talented, and answers my questions with grace and humour. Enjoy!



Queen of Kings by Maria Dahvana Headley is available from all good bookshops right now!

2 comments:

  1. Hadn't seen the book trailer before now - very cool. I'll be looking forward to hearing what else Maria has to say, now; I have a sneaking suspicion there might be a few more of these interviews to come, since Transworld are breaking them down by blog.

    And cheers for the link, Amanda. Very kind of you. Maybe one day I'll earn back my place on the blogroll! ;)

    Now away with you and read Queen of Kings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. I'll keep an eye out for more Transworld interviews too :)

    ReplyDelete