Sunday 11 September 2011

Florida - Here I Come!

Guys, I am not sure that any of you know. I have tried to keep this under wraps. But I am leaving you. Leaving you for two whole weeks. I am going here:


I will be heading here:


I will be going on this:



BUT - never fear! I have lined up 32 guest posts during my absence. That's right, baby! THIRTY TWO! You'll be so impressed by these contributors and their guest posts that you'll wish I wasn't coming back *grins*.

There are going to be two posts every day from 13th September to 28th September, one going out at 9am in the morning and the other going out at 1pm - so, please, check back at least twice every day because there will be something new to see. And I would love you to give my contributors lots of love, since they've given up loads of time to help me out with content.

Here is the schedule:

13th September

9am - Anne Lyle - We're All Going On A Summer Holiday!

1pm - Colin Falconer - Silk Road


14th September

9am - Dan Abnett - Changing Hats

1pm - Ria Bridges (Bibliotropic) - Escaping Reality


15th September

9am - Alasdair Stuart - The Three-Act Business Card

1pm - Jonathan L Howard - The Lord of the Daleks


16th September

9am - Sakura (Chasing Bawa) - Fire by Kristin Cashore

1pm - Lou Morgan - Snakes in the Grass


17th September

9am - Jason Baki - Nowhere Hall by Cate Gardner

1pm - Darren Goldsmith - A Map of the Floating City


18th September

9am - Chris Farnell - Horns by Joe Hill

1pm - Jaine Fenn - Living With the Reader/Writer Paradox


19th September

9am - Michelle Franklin - Alasdair's Music (short story)

1pm - Sarah Cawkwell - A Woman Writing for the Black Library


20th September

9am - Andrew Reid - The First and the Last by Adolf Galland

1pm - Sarah Gibson - YA Books to Look Forward To


21st September

9am - Mieneke (A Fantastical Librarian) - Alice in Wonderland (film review)

1pm - Kate Harrison - The Writer's Dilemma: 140 characters or 100,000 words?


22nd September

9am - Jenny Barber - Alice in Zombieland

1pm - Mike Shevdon - New Sub-Genres?


23rd September

9am - E M Edwards - Shipwrecked!

1pm - Kylie Grant - Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood


24th September

9am - Sam Strong - Why do Some Books Disappoint?

1pm - Graham McNeill - A Wee Boy Fae Glasgow


25th September

9am - Niall Alexander (The Speculative Scotsman) - Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

1pm - Jonathan Green - On the Stigma of Being a Tie-In Novellist


26th September

9am - Rhys Jones (Thirst for Fiction) - Why YA Fiction?

1pm - Liz de Jager (My Favourite Books) - Fables: 1001 Nights in Snowfall by Bill Willingham


27th September

9am - Andrew (The Pewter Wolf) - The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

1pm - Adam Christopher - Books Without Robots


28th September

9am - Helen Hollick - Tossed Heads and Dropped Eyes

1pm - Ole (Weirdmage's Reviews) - Legends anthology


I sincerely hope you enjoy - and I will see you in a few weeks. Catch some of you at Fantasycon!

7 comments:

  1. 32 guest posts!? That's impressive!
    Have fun on your vacation and think of me when going on Splash Mountain ... that's wild enough for me *lol*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drink a butterbeer for me and tell me how it tastes at FantasyCon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! That's an epic line-up! Have a nice trip to Flo-rida!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzors! Thats a hell of a list youve got there! Hope you have an awesome holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy hollybags, Amanda!

    I expect pictures of piles of books in strange and/or tropical places upon your return. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. the list sounds very interesting - of course we'll miss you Amanda, but I'm looking forward to reading some of these!
    Safe flight & have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete