Sunday, 11 September 2011

Florida - Here I Come!

Guys, I am not sure that any of you know. I have tried to keep this under wraps. But I am leaving you. Leaving you for two whole weeks. I am going here:

I will be heading here:

I will be going on this:

BUT - never fear! I have lined up 32 guest posts during my absence. That's right, baby! THIRTY TWO! You'll be so impressed by these contributors and their guest posts that you'll wish I wasn't coming back *grins*.

There are going to be two posts every day from 13th September to 28th September, one going out at 9am in the morning and the other going out at 1pm - so, please, check back at least twice every day because there will be something new to see. And I would love you to give my contributors lots of love, since they've given up loads of time to help me out with content.

Here is the schedule:

13th September

9am - Anne Lyle - We're All Going On A Summer Holiday!

1pm - Colin Falconer - Silk Road

14th September

9am - Dan Abnett - Changing Hats

1pm - Ria Bridges (Bibliotropic) - Escaping Reality

15th September

9am - Alasdair Stuart - The Three-Act Business Card

1pm - Jonathan L Howard - The Lord of the Daleks

16th September

9am - Sakura (Chasing Bawa) - Fire by Kristin Cashore

1pm - Lou Morgan - Snakes in the Grass

17th September

9am - Jason Baki - Nowhere Hall by Cate Gardner

1pm - Darren Goldsmith - A Map of the Floating City

18th September

9am - Chris Farnell - Horns by Joe Hill

1pm - Jaine Fenn - Living With the Reader/Writer Paradox

19th September

9am - Michelle Franklin - Alasdair's Music (short story)

1pm - Sarah Cawkwell - A Woman Writing for the Black Library

20th September

9am - Andrew Reid - The First and the Last by Adolf Galland

1pm - Sarah Gibson - YA Books to Look Forward To

21st September

9am - Mieneke (A Fantastical Librarian) - Alice in Wonderland (film review)

1pm - Kate Harrison - The Writer's Dilemma: 140 characters or 100,000 words?

22nd September

9am - Jenny Barber - Alice in Zombieland

1pm - Mike Shevdon - New Sub-Genres?

23rd September

9am - E M Edwards - Shipwrecked!

1pm - Kylie Grant - Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood

24th September

9am - Sam Strong - Why do Some Books Disappoint?

1pm - Graham McNeill - A Wee Boy Fae Glasgow

25th September

9am - Niall Alexander (The Speculative Scotsman) - Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

1pm - Jonathan Green - On the Stigma of Being a Tie-In Novellist

26th September

9am - Rhys Jones (Thirst for Fiction) - Why YA Fiction?

1pm - Liz de Jager (My Favourite Books) - Fables: 1001 Nights in Snowfall by Bill Willingham

27th September

9am - Andrew (The Pewter Wolf) - The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

1pm - Adam Christopher - Books Without Robots

28th September

9am - Helen Hollick - Tossed Heads and Dropped Eyes

1pm - Ole (Weirdmage's Reviews) - Legends anthology

I sincerely hope you enjoy - and I will see you in a few weeks. Catch some of you at Fantasycon!


  1. 32 guest posts!? That's impressive!
    Have fun on your vacation and think of me when going on Splash Mountain ... that's wild enough for me *lol*.

  2. Drink a butterbeer for me and tell me how it tastes at FantasyCon!

  3. Damn! That's an epic line-up! Have a nice trip to Flo-rida!

  4. Wowzors! Thats a hell of a list youve got there! Hope you have an awesome holiday!!

  5. Happy hollybags, Amanda!

    I expect pictures of piles of books in strange and/or tropical places upon your return. :P

  6. the list sounds very interesting - of course we'll miss you Amanda, but I'm looking forward to reading some of these!
    Safe flight & have a wonderful time!