Sunday 4 September 2011

Spec Fic Reading Challenge: September Review Link Up!

Welcome to everyone who signed up for the Speculative Fiction Reading Challenge!

This is the post where you can link up your reviews posted on your blogs in September 2011 to be in with a chance of winning the prize pack.

The prize pack this month consists of: A book of your choice from The Book Depository!

All of the reviews you post to Mr Linky below will equate to an entry into the prize draw.

Below is the link widget. Please make sure that your link goes directly to your review and not to your main homepage. Thanks! (This is not the post to use to sign up for the challenge. If you want to do that, please go HERE!)

Good luck to you all, and I look forward to seeing your reviews for September!

6 comments:

  1. Here's my first one for this month. I should have at least two more before the month is over. Sure am trying to catch up!

    Hope all of you -- hostess and participants -- have a great week!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew, the last few months have been one hectic roller coaster ride. Finally have some quiet time to catch up on reviews though.
    The first for this month is "Embedded" by Dan Abnett, it's sci-fi military fiction that really kicks butt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my first for this month! Kaaron Warren's Mistification. A very interesting read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just went ahead and added my October links here as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I lost my comment....

    I've been posting my October links here in Septembers list and didn't realize it. Do I need to move them? I also have a new link to add as well, I just wanted to make sure I link in the proper spot. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad I'm not the only person who has fallen behind on this challenge. I am hoping to crank out 5 more in the next 5 days... Optimistic? You Bet. I've read the books, just have to do the reviews.

    ReplyDelete