Tuesday 13 September 2011

We're All Going On A Summer Holiday!

Well, I'm off on my summer hols this morning...

It is my intention to not switch on a computer for the entire time being away, and I have lined up a large number of guest posts for you to enjoy (as showcased yesterday!)

My first guest post is a wonderful cartoon from the very lovely Anne Lyle whose debut novel is being released by Angry Robot in April 2012. Honestly, nothing represents me so perfectly!


But I did manage to choose the books to pack and, as you read this, I am currently flying over the Atlantic. Be safe and have fun while I'm away!

And thanks, Anne, for such a wonderful start to my two weeks of guest articles and reviews.

5 comments:

  1. Very cool! And yes, that is very you!! Have a great holiday :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous relaxing holiday and I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab cartoon, I think a lot of us can identify with that sort of packing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope that you have a fabulous holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have an awesome time! We'll hold the fort while you're away :D

    ReplyDelete