Tuesday 16 August 2011

Colin Harvey RIP


I am absolutely devastated by the news that Colin Harvey has died.

I met Colin a couple of times, not least at Fantasycon last year where he showed good humour, grace and patience while signing books for a motley crowd.

I got my books signed (Winter Song and Damage Time) and promised him faithfully I would read and review them. I am in tears at the fact I never kept this promise.

My thoughts go to his wife, and to the Angry Robot team who worked so closely with him.

The UK scene has lost an absolute star.

1 comment:

  1. It's always sad when a writer dies, especially a beloved one... I have never heard of Mr. Harvey, but I empathize with you. And I will immediately look him up on Goodreads!

    Condolences to his wife and family...

    ReplyDelete