Monday 1 August 2011

July Wrap Up!

We had a healthy 50 or so reviews in July - it's nice to see that people are remaining enthused, even in the event that they have completed the challenge and are just reading along to see how many speculative fiction books they can read in 2011. Reviews have dropped a little the last few months though and I'd be really interested to hear why. Is it that you are tackling different genres? Does your reading slow down during the summer months a little, because you're getting out and doing things? Is there anything I can do to make the Challenge more interesting?

This month's prize pack is a copy of Songs of the Earth by Elspeth Cooper and I'm pleased to say that the winner is:

Bibliotropic

This was for the review of Two Moon Princess by Carmen Ferreiro-Esteban. Please take the time to go and check out Ria's review!

Ria, please contact me at magemanda AT gmail DOT com with your postal address so that I can send out your prize *smiles*

The Link Up for August will be up shortly, so happy reading everyone - and don't forget to have a link at some of the great books and authors that other members of the challenge are reading and reviewing each month.

1 comment:

  1. I want to say that I let out a little "squee" when I read this! :-D

    ReplyDelete