Sunday 3 July 2011

June Wrap Up!

Heh, usually I write up a little post giving some stats and bits and pieces - and exhorting you to further Speculative Fiction efforts - but I'm afraid that the temperatures are soaring here in the UK and I want to be out in my garden so...

We slipped a little bit this month in terms of reviews posted. I suspect that the encroaching summer has something to do with that - everyone is getting out and about and taking advantage of the weather. I'm sure we'll pick up again in future months, I'm just glad that we're still getting a decent number of participants putting up their books. Remember to support fellow participants by checking out their reviews. You might find something to add to your wishlist!

Without further ado, the winner of the prize pack (that being copies of Cowboy Angels by Paul McAuley, Wolfsangel by M D Lachlan and The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch) is Daniel Franklin at Libris Leonis with his review of Tim Powers' The Drawing of the Dark.

Daniel, please contact me at magemanda AT gmail DOT com with your postal address so that I can send out your prize *smiles*

Anyway, I'm off to the garden! The Link Up for July will be up shortly, so happy reading everyone!

1 comment: