Wednesday 1 June 2011

May Wrap Up!

Wowowowowowow! If you throw in my speculative efforts, we hit 75 reviews - a new high for the challenge! I know that quite a few of you have now reached the target of twelve books for the year, but please do keep checking back and posting links to your reviews. I want to see what is exciting you in the world of speculative fiction.

One thing I have noticed is that although there are some books that appear time and again in your linked reviews, there are plenty of other books that are unique to you. It shows the depth and breadth of both your reading, and the speculative fiction that is on offer. Great on both counts!

The prize pack for May was a copy of The Ritual by Adam Nevill, and the lucky recipient is:

Allisyn at The Crystalline Aerie: Books, Recipes and Dancing for her review of Agatha H and the Airship City by Phil and Kaja Foglio

Allisyn, please contact me at magemanda AT gmail DOT com with your postal address so that I can send out your prize *smiles*

I would love to see even more linked reviews for June - people are surely starting to head off on holiday now, which will give them more reading time? I have a week off later this month and I am intending to plough through a large number of books!

No comments:

Post a Comment