Sunday 3 July 2011

Spec Fic Reading Challenge: July Review Link Up!

Welcome to everyone who signed up for the Speculative Fiction Reading Challenge!

This is the post where you can link up your reviews posted on your blogs in July 2011 to be in with a chance of winning the prize pack.

The prize pack this month consists of: Songs of the Earth by Elspeth Cooper.

All of the reviews you post to Mr Linky below will equate to an entry into the prize draw.

Below is the link widget. Please make sure that your link goes directly to your review and not to your main homepage. Thanks! (This is not the post to use to sign up for the challenge. If you want to do that, please go HERE!)

Good luck to you all, and I look forward to seeing your reviews for July!

7 comments:

  1. My first review of July is for Hammered by Kevin Hearne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FInally put a review up - The Heroes by Joe Abercrombie. Now I just need to get through A Dance with Dragons! Good fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally got my first links up for this month, one horror and one epic fantasy. I'm having a bit of a crime month, so that's why the lack of links ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's been a little while, but my next challenge review is up. Hope someone enjoys it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. finally got around to reading Patrick Rothfuss' A Wise Man's Fear!

    Also, I don't know why it's titled that. Hm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gah - Horrible few days of feeling ill (which I still am today) and uni starting last week meant I forgot about the review of A Dance with Dragons I did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's my July review. I'm participating in another reading challenge, and I'm glad both hosts have no problem with 'sharing'! Lol.

    I hope to be leaving another review link soon...but it looks like I'll be running into August with that book. We'll see.

    Have a GREAT weekend, everyone!! : )

    ReplyDelete