Thursday 30 December 2010

Joining the 100+ Books Challenge!

It seems serendipitous that just after I announced as one of my resolutions to read at least 100 books in 2010 that Carolyn at Book Chick City would start a 2011 Challenge of the same! That's me signing up then *winks* In the last two years I've managed 100+ books, so I reckon I'm in with a good chance of managing this challenge.

Here is the link to Carolyn's post - 100+ Books

Look forwards to seeing some of the rest of you getting involved!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the challenge, Amanda! I'm sure the amount of books you read you won't have trouble completing this challenge! Thanks for signing up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've managed 70 since August so I really hope I can hit the century mark next year! I'm sure you'll manage it with ease Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 books! wowza! My goal is a book every 10 days, so I'll only make about 35, hehe. Best of luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yow! 100 Books is intense. I'd be happy to read half that. I'll be looking forward to all the reviews that come with that much reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, interesting. And given that my goal for 2011 is to read at least 100 books also... Maybe I too should sign up for the challenge. The more, the merrier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, I'd love to join you, but I was thinking of putting my goal at 75 since I read 61 books this year. It's been years since I managed to read over a 100 books in a year! Maybe if January gives me a good start, I could join you guys later ;)

    ReplyDelete