Wednesday 2 March 2011

February Wrap Up!

Eep, bit late with both of my posts this month thanks to some real life issues, but here we go with a wrap up of February.

Man, you guys are prolific - I'm so honoured to be hosting your reviews. Passion, objectivity, humour, recommendations: all these qualities and more I'm seeing around our little gang.

Collectively (and in a short month!) we published 59 reviews, which is a sterling effort *grin* I'm currently in the process of reading my way around them and leaving comments. I would invite you to either do the same, or add these blogs to your particular Reader, if you haven't already. Although be warned, your TBR list will grow.

Anyway, I am giving out this month a copy of both The Heroes by Joe Abercrombie and The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson - should keep a particular person busy.

And that particular person is:


Congratulations Noel, please send me your address to magemanda AT gmail DOT com.

I've already put up the link through post for March reviews - see you on the other side!

1 comment:

  1. I need to look through the reviews again. That's awesome that there were 59, and thanks for making posts for this every month. Some challenges have all the review links grouped together and I think the monthly approach is much easier in terms of just looking at various reviews.

    PS - Congrats, Noel!

    ReplyDelete