Wednesday 17 March 2010

A Mad Hatter's Tea Party!

Yesterday I had a day out in Wonderland - well, alright London. I went to the rather swanky Sanderson Hotel (the type of place I would never normally be able to afford to stand in the lobby - seriously, check the pictures below) with Alex Bell and Michaela Deas.



This is me looking all excited!



This is the fabby company I went with!



This is what we ate!



And this is me, happy at home with one of my cats and typing this post!



It was a fabulous day!

And because this is my blog, so I can, have a truly awesome picture of my cute nephew! (And, yes, clearly I only own one top going by this picture...)

3 comments:

  1. Cute nephew. Though I want juicy details about what you talked about and vivid descriptions of the cupcakes you ate. Tisk Tisk Tisk.

    Anyway, awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I want to throw a tea party :)

    ReplyDelete